Saturday, February 16, 2019

Well.     I spent most of the day at a quilting class presented by a Bobbie Berrquist, who along with her husband, owns a company called Quilter's Treasures.    They give classes and sell patterns, fabric and almost every gadget known to the quilting world.   What she taught us was an interesting technique   but nothing that I would choose to do again.    But then I like my quilt hangings best as far as creativity.

It started at 9AM and ended at 3PM.    I couldn't make it past two.   I was so sore and tired that I decided that I needed to get home.      A good experience but much too long for me.

So   home I came.   Got a package of Bovvie's special Valentine cookies today and I was home in time to accept it right from the postman's hand.    

Guess that's all    I am very tired and hope I get to sleep before my hips start hurting again.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: