Monday, February 11, 2019

I got a call from my friend, Joanne, today asking if I was OK because she follows my Blog and I had not posted since 1/20/19.

I have a good and bad explanation for anybody who is still checking on me.    I ended up in the hospital for 6 days with pneumonia.   When I got out of the hospital, frankly, the blog was the last thing on my mind.     I am still very weak and will need a couple weeks to be back to normal but have been able to be home and taking care of myself.     I apologize to those who check my blog.   My mind just erased the thought of it.   Now it will give me a reason to DO something every day again.   I need a project every day and you are going to be IT.

I will be going to the Wichita Mountain Quilt Guild meeting tonight.   My first venture out at night.   I did to to church yesterday so am working my way back to normal, or as Barbara tells me, to my new normal:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary


\



No comments: