Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Well, today was a rather active day.

I went to Bible Study at 10AM.   There were 10 of us there and as always we had a lively discussion.   We often talk about the issues of the day too.    I am glad to get back to the meeting .   Gives my brain something to do.

Then I picked Bart up and took him to the car dealer to pick up his car which he had in for an oil change and on to some grocery shopping.   Got home at about 12:30 had a sandwich and took a nap. 

Dolores called today and we had a lovely visit.   I also talked to Nora.    She and Leif celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary yesterday.    Wow.

Don't want to rub it in but we had a nice day today.   A bit windy but the temps were in the upper 60s.
This will change on the weekend.  I like Oklahoma this time of year:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: