Friday, February 15, 2019

I had a few appointments today.    First - I saw Dr. Toy, my chiropractor, who adjusted me.    I was down to once a month for just minor realignment but this illness has really goofed me up.   I will see him again next week.   Hopefully then we can stretch it out again.

Then I went to get my mediport flushed which I have to do every four weeks.  It was fine.

This afternoon, we had the Celtic Club meeting at the Shamrock.   Our member, and my friend, Robbi, gave a presentation on the structure and background of the people in the Celtic Nations, going back to the Picts and the Gaels.   Our people have a lot to contribute.  Next week we will share what we know about St. Patrick.

A quilting class tomorrow.   6 hours.   I hope I am up to it.  Pray for me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: