Friday, December 15, 2017

Another day of moderate dry temperatures.  There is a fire on the base, but they have that under control and actually do occasional burns to keep their skills up and to control the dry conditions.

I had an appointment with Dr. Aiku, my GP today.    She is as pleased as she CAN be with the way I have responded to treatment and will not need to see me until April after my PtSCan.  

I also got a haircut today.   Not as short as I used to but as Kandi says, Blow and Go Cut.   I also don't have the hair blocking my vision.   A bit of a bang and I feel a hundred pounds lighter in my head:)

I filled my gas tank and got a couple of groceries, so I should be able to stay home all weekend, except for church.   Ran in to Debbie from Bible Study at the store.    I will be able to go back to bible study when we resume on January 17th.    I have really missed that group and the people in it.   They are one of my strongest prayer groups.   I know those prayer groups are what have helped me survive and heal.

I am truly blessed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: