Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I'm keeping myself busy these days and still have very little Christmas around the house.   Today, I put up the little Christmas tree that I have been using since Dick had so much trouble getting around the house in his wheelchair.    I put the local presents on the floor under it and have half of the packages that need to be mailed finished and ready to go.    Will do the last three tomorrow and Bart said he would go to the post office with me on Thursday to mail them.    Then it is downhill all the way to Christmas.

Nora called today.   We had a great visit.  

I am getting a haircut on Friday after my appointment with Dr. Aiku.   I look like the Shaggy Dog these days and want the hair out of my face.  Guess I must be feeling better.   Up til this week, I dreaded driving to get the cut.

Tomorrow is my final, I think, visit with Dr. Smith, my radiation oncologist.   I have a few questions.   Hope I have written them all down.

Guess that catches up.   

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: