Saturday, November 18, 2017

I got to stay home all day today.    Boy, was that a relief, even if it does get a bit long sometimes.   As I say, Nicky is a good companion, but a poor conversationalist:)

I made the cranberry relish today.    You have to make it ahead and it lasts forever.    It also freezes well, if that becomes necessary.   I believe I will test it tomorrow when it has matured.   I do love that relish.

Yesterday, I felt squishy all day.   Today I felt pretty good.     The break in treatments really helps and I only have two next week, Monday and Tuesday.   Then that welcome three week break.  I figure my appetite will come back in a week or so and I can gain some of that weight back.

Did a bit of sewing today too.    Tomorrow, I intend to go to Mass, then do some more sewing.    At least I WANT to do things.  A good sign.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: