Monday, November 20, 2017

This is a red letter day.     I got to ring the bell at the Cancer Center because I have completed all my radiation treatments.     Boy am I glad.   Now my body can start healing the burned parts and in three to four weeks, I will probably be able to eat without it hurting when I swallow.   

Had my consultation with the nurse with instructions for the next four weeks.   I will see Dr. Smith in four weeks.   Hopefully for a clean bill of health.  Don't need to do anything else or have any tests in between but need to call if something odd happens.

Tomorrow I see Dr. Aye and have my fifth Chemo.   Then there should be one more of them in three weeks.   I will find out tomorrow more details on that.

I had to take Nicky to the vet today.   He has developed a rash in his groin area again.   I took him on my way to radiation and they called me to pick him up (after shots, bath and etc) at one o Clock.   I am not sure if he has forgiven me yet.    He sure smells good and had medication for his allergies. 

Talked to Eileen today.   She is doing Thanksgiving.  She said she always does and likes it.   Probably like Mom did for many years.

It was a chilly day but the wind has died down a lot so with the sunshine, it was not unpleasant.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: