Friday, November 24, 2017

This will be short because, I am very tired.

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, but on Wednesday, I was cooking all day.    On Thanksgiving, I baked and welcomed my houseguests.

I did tell you that Leslie and Bill and my granddaughter, Nora and her boyfriend, Paul are here for the holiday.    Paul and Nora have to leave tomorrow.    We have had a wonderful visit and catch up time.

All of us went to Adam and Alexia's home for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.   A feast fit for kings with lots of love and lots of happy thankful people.    Lexie always has everybody say what they are thankful for before we eat on Thanksgiving.  Such a beautiful tradition.

Today, we spent with the "Kunert" family.   Bill and Leslie can stay until Monday.   Yea.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: