Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Had another lab test and another radiation treatment this morning.   Only four more radiation, the last on Monday.    Yea.    I am so tired.

Today was a very special day.   Jim and Michelle came down from OK City for a visit.   Hadn't seen them since Christmas so it was great to all catch up.    Bart came over.   Unfortunately, Barbara had to work.    They looked well but are facing some health problems, much like the rest of us.   We all vowed not to let this much time pass without seeing each other.   We live much too close to let that happen.

And we had such a good time.

We are planning on spending Christmas together again.    Family time.  Can everyone else come too:)

I also voted.  There was only one issue and I almost passed but the voting place is close and I had not to use my right to vote so I went on over at about 5PM.    Don't think the turnout was too big.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: