Thursday, November 16, 2017

A busy day.

Radiation this morning.   Only 2 more to go.    YEA!!!!!!!!!  The last will be on Monday.   Then Tuesday I will have my 5th Chemo.    BUT when that is done, I should have three weeks without anything but blood tests each week.   That will give me a chance to heal.

The last Chemo is December 12, well before Christmas.   YEA!!!!!!!!again.

This afternoon, the Lawton Celtic club met.   There were 9 of us there this time.   We are slowly growing.   This time we discussed our DNA and Ancestors.    We are now meeting at the new Shamrock Pub in Lawton.   They are glad to have us.     Good food.    I had Shepherd's Pie.   I can't eat much but it was super excellent.    I will nosh on it for the next day or two.   Next month we are going to discuss Celtic Christmas traditions and I am bringing a Barm Brack to share.   Barm Brack is an Irish fruitbread that is wonderful for the holidays.


Tomorrow will be quieter.   I am glad.   Just radiation and shopping.   I am sore and ready to be home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: