Sunday, June 25, 2017

Well, On Tuesday I will have my knee scoped.    I hope the procedure will do even half as much as I hope it will.   Still don't have the time, but Bart is on standby to take me when we know.   I have all my pre-op instructions and have things in place.  

Poor Nicky.   He is going to be so confused.  Who knows when I will be able to take him out for walks again.    I shouldn't feel too sorry for him.   He does have a perfectly good back yard to use as a bathroom and does use Bart and Barb's back yard when he stays with them.

Went to the 8:30AM Mass this morning so I am ready for this thing.   So many people are praying for me.   I know that it will help.    I am sick of being so tired all the time.

The temps have pretty much stayed in the 80s the past two days but are going to go up in the next couple of days.   As I will be stuck in my air conditioned house healing, this is OK.

I am a little bit scared.   If this doesn't help, more drastic measures are needed.  I guess I just need to learn how to "Suck it UP"  and as we try to do in the Faith   to "offer it up".  

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: