Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I HATE waiting.    But I am really grateful that Debra, the nurse at my doctor's office was able to get me scheduled for the CTSCAN tomorrow.    Time seems really not a factor her in Oklahoma.   I miss my Dr. Murthy.

Anyway, I will let you know the results as soon as I know them.

Today was a quiet day.   I talked to Nora which is always a pleasure.  I love family.

The weather is hot but not HOT.   So Nicky and I are doing just fine.   I am still trying to figure out how to convince him that it is really all right to poop in the back yard.   Good Condo dogs poop on their walks you know:)

I will get to spend time with my great granddaughters Abbie and Adria tomorrow.  How lucky am I!!!

Abbie and I are going to work on our book and will pick up Adria after a Arts for all project/   They are great girls.   I am looking forward to our time together.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: