Thursday, June 29, 2017

So.   It was 92 degrees today and heavy.    I did not have to go anywhere today so I did not.

I am all caught up on my domestic and financial chores so am ready for any of the health thingys that are facing me.      Wisconsin had a much better communication system with it's patients.    Fortunately, I have found a nurse in my primary doctor's office that I feel knows what to do and is working for  me.   Had hoped to hear today as to the results of my CTSCAN, but I KNOW that Debra isd waiting for the results or she would have let me know.  

In the mean time, I am working on a wall hanging that has been in my head and finally has down to picture.    I will finish the background tomorrow and then the fun begins of constructing the picture to impose on the background.   Hope it works.  It is such fun when a plan comes together.

Sure hope I hear from doctor's tomorrow - with the holiday ahead, - I have possibilities of trying to figure how to ward off the discomfort for a week or two more.   OUCH.  That's OK   Dad raises us tough.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: