Thursday, June 22, 2017

Yesterday, I said that Bible Study would not meet until June 12 - well DUH, I meant July 12.   Hopefully, I will be on the mend for my left knee.



Today, I went over to Southwestern Medical Center for my pre-op.   Got a chest x ray, blood tests and an EKG.   Guess all is well, as they have not cancelled.   I am scheduled for Tuesday morning and have all my instructions.   They will call me on Monday with the exact time that I am to be there.   Bart will take me and bring me home again.

I hope I am not too optimistic.   I am expecting great things from this procedure.  I told Dr. Harris that and he smiled and said he would do his best.

Today has been quite painful.   I think it is probably because we are going to get some storms tomorrow night and the air pressure is toying with me.    I have tried cold all day and just put Sombra on my joints to try to prepare me for tonight.

Bart took his granddaughters, Abbie and Adria and their Aunt Tory to Kansas City to see Def Leppard.   His favorite band.   Tory sent pictures and they all looked like they were having SUCH a good time.   He had the biggest smile on his face:)   Bart is what I would call a groupie of Def Leppard.    Remember, George, a groupie is not a stalker:)

Live you all. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: