Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hi

Haven't felt much like posting when I don't have good things to say,  BUT.   On Friday, Dr. Toy, my chiropractor called me.  I gave him permission to get the results of the Thursday MRI.

It seems that I have Baker's Cysts in my knees.   Dr. Toy called me to let me know so that I can research it.   I will see Dr. Harris on Monday who Dr. Toy said will prescribe treatment that is best for me.    I am so glad for Dr. Toy's information because I have lots of questions when I see Dr. Harris.  

I was supposed to usher at church this morning.   When I got there, I knew that this was a stupid idea.   Thank God, my fellow ushers saw that I was in pain and jumped in to fill in for me.   I managed to stay until I had the Eucharist, but then headed home for a rest.    

We had rain this morning too.   Helped the lawns, did not help my joints:)

So PLEASE pray for me tomorrow when I see Dr. Harris and find out what can be done for the pain in my joints.     I want to be me again with some ZIP!!!

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: