Thursday, June 15, 2017

Too many things scheduled today and it was too hot.  We are in the upper 90s and heading for 100s by Saturday.

Started off this morning by going to the Imaging Center on Gore for MRIs of both of my knees.   I just kept telling these people.  "Help me".      My knees (and other joints, but especially knees) are so sore.  I see Dr. Harris early next week when he has the results of the MRIs.   Up until a year ago, walking eased the pain.  This no longer works.    So I know something is really wrong.   The last time this happened, I had a torn meniscus.  This is worse, I fear, because both knees are involved.   Pray for me please.

After that appointment, I had my carpets cleaned.    This carpet cleaner is a neighbor of Bart's and SO nice.

This afternoon, the Lawton Celtic Club met at the Center for Creative Living.  There were four of us and we had a great time discussing James Joyce and Bloomsday.

Home again, I had to take Nicky to the Vet today as he is having his dental work done tomorrow.   Poor Baby.   He looked so scared.  Funny fact -- My neighbor's across the street have their dog boarded there this week as they are 0n vacation.  Perhaps Nicky and Mustang will not feel so neglected?

It will seem odd not to have a warm puppy in the bed with me tonight:(

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: