Tuesday, June 13, 2017

As I look at weather around the nation,  I am beginning to think that Oklahoma is not that hot after all:)    I am seeing high 80s and low 90s here but much higher in the north.  They are also experiencing tornado warnings and other bad stuff.

I got to be home ALL day today.   My cleaning lady came this morning.  I took care a getting a lot of appointments established while she was here. 

Tomorrow I will spend with Bart and my great granddaughters Adria and Abbie.  That will be fun.  Busy but fun.  They are adorable girls and I enjoy spending time with them.  Abbie is illustrating my children's book:)

Thursday, I will be having MRI done on my knees.  Sure hope they find something they can do for the pain.   I have all these plans and ideas and NO energy.  

The Lawton Celtic Club meets on Thursday afternoon too.  So I will have a 5 star day.

So take care of YOU.   Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: