Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Today was a stellar day.

Bart picked me up this morning at about 8AM and we drove to Geronimo to pick up our girls, Adria and Abbie.   Dropped them off for their swimming practice and Bart and I did several errands.   Then picked up the girls and went to Mc Donalds for lunch.   I enjoyed Mc Donald's for lunch.  Especially the company, of course, but no matter what you say.  Mc Donalds TASTES GOOD.

We then went to the Lawton Library for a program on Extreme Animals.   We go to hear about and touch animals from the four corners of the earth.  Some endangered, some not.   Some fuzzy, some not:)   I love the little river otter.   It was wonderful.   What a spectacular opportunity for all of us.  AND FREE.

(I got to pet an albino python:))

I like hanging out with these people.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: