Saturday, June 10, 2017

It has been warm, heat index some days 100 or more.

Scott left yesterday morning.    Sure glad I got to see him and that he is in our lives.  I got my hair cut yesterday too.    Every six weeks whether I need it or not.

Today I have been home all day.    Good thing.   I have been SO tired and took two naps.   Bart and Barb have invited me over for dinner and for Bart to set up a fitbit which he has decided that I need.   I am so glad.   When I am with people, I can work through the tired and the pain. 

I am ready to start a new quilting project.    Got the fabric and the design is in my head.   Lots of work yet.   You won't see it until Christmas anyway.  But I am glad to be excited about something. 

I need a writing project too.    Aside from trying to tie up and get a publisher for the saints book.   

Oh Well   these things will come.

Hope all are well,   I understand it is hot up in Wisconsin too?

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: