Wednesday, June 07, 2017

A busy day, Pleasant temps and a little rain while I was at Mass this morning.

I went to the 9AM Mass as Bible Study starts at 10:00 to 10:30 as we gather.   It seems to ligical to come that hour early and spend it with Jesus.

I did some grocery shopping and got the Powerball ticket on the way home.   I have been so exhausted that I ate a light lunch and then slept.

Bart called this afternoon, which did help to perk me up.   I miss my sweetheart.   We had such a good thing going.   We didn't even have to say much.  Companionship.

The rest of the day was quiet.   I always make a list of things to be done each day and got everything done   EXCEPT that my orthepedic doctor did not return my call.   I am still trying to figure out Oklahoma health care and can tell you that I wish I was still in Wisconsin for that.

Dia DHuit

Mary 


No comments: