Monday, November 14, 2016

Just got home from the Wichita Mountain Quilt Guild meeting.    Picked up Barb shortly after 6PM.   It was a good meeting.   I enjoy the members and their enthusiasm so much.  We will be having or bi-annual quilt show.   Things are really gearing up now as it is scheduled for the weekend of February 17th.   I am not entering a quilt for judging, but am offering some of my quilt hangings and Aunt Helen's Flower Garden quilt for display.

Anybody want to come?   You can stay with me:)   We will be displaying the members quilts that will be judged and given awards, a silent auction, a drawing for a king sized quilt and a drawing for an American Girl doll with tons of and made outfits and other things.

Should be very exciting.

I spent much of the day sewing and making appointments. 

Tomorrow will be busy also.   Leah comes to clean, I must shop and have Writer's Club in the evening.

I did get up and take pictures of the moon at a bit after five.  The fog came in shortly afterwards so I timed it right.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: