Wednesday, November 16, 2016

It was a busy day. 

The temperatures were up in the 80's.  Unseasonably hot for this time of year, but nice to live with.

I went to the 9AM Mass and then to the Holy Family Bible Study.   We are studying Psalms for a bit now.   I did a study of Psalms with my Blessed Trinity group too.  We used a different study guide which makes me happy because I will get a different slant and probably different psalms, though , I checked and some are the same psalms anyway.  I hope this stands our group with good insights.   I DO love the Psalms.  They are so beautiful.

This afternoon I had a local investment appointment, so my financial plan is pretty much in order.

Now I just need to maintain and keep on a livin' :)

I am having yet another test tomorrow morning.  Please pray for me.   Just let them come up with SOME diagnosis.  I have never in my life spent this much time trying to find out what is wrong with me.



Dia Dhuit
Mary

When God closes a door, He opens another. But it’s hell in the hallway.

No comments: