Sunday, November 13, 2016

Just got home from dinner with Bart and Barb.   Barb fixed a new dish.   She used grated cauliflower in place of rice in a casserole.     It was a definite success.   As rice is difficult for her to digest this will work very well.

I went to the 8:30AM mass this morning then drove back to church at about noon for a goodbye reception for Dallas Gambron, our now past music director.   He has accepted a position in Florida so we are in need of a music director if you know of one who would like to apply:)

Dallas was one of the first church people that I got to meet and know by name after Masses at the coffee and donut gathering after  the 8:30AM Masses.     I will miss him.  Got to meet his wife and children today too.   I had seen them but they have usually gone to the 11AM mass so I never had to occasion to meet her before. 

I am planning on getting up to see the super moon at 5:30AM or so.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: