Thursday, November 17, 2016

I had a busy day.   This morning I was scheduled for a scan of my gall bladder.  This is the longest scan  in the WORLD.   The initial scan is  an hour then they give your M & Ms.   (Yes M & Ms.) and make you wait for a half an hour then do a quicky scan.    I got there at 9:30AM and left at about noon.

Home again, I found out that my Celtic Member who was going to do a  presentation was sick.  So I went to the meeting with my wall hangings of Celtic Saints and some stories and we did fine.
I love our group.   Next month Loretta and Charles have arranged for us to to to the Heritage Center in Duncan - Free of Charge_ to learn about the Celts on the Chisholm Trail.   I am so delighted that our members are so talented.   The gal who was unable to perform still wants to do her talk.  What more can we ask.?

A mildly busy day tomorrow, but I can relax a bit.   I will probably be a mom to Bart and
Barb's critters over the weekend as they have a weekend trip planned.   Keeps me busy and I like their critters:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary

"In my world , everyone's  a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies."   Dr. Suess.


No comments: