Saturday, October 01, 2016

A busy morning.   I signed up for the Spirit Walk.  This is the third year of the event which includes half and quarter marathons and kids marathon events and this Spirit Walk which is in the afternoon.  I is a breast cancer fundraiser so I really wanted to participate.  Barb will pick me up at about two tomorrow and we will walk together.    I even get a tshirt:)

This morning after I got back from that, the door bell rang and there was a policeman at my door.   I put Nicky in the office, first thing.   He actually was "off" a house.  They had gotten a call about an object in someones backyard.    It was my neighbors.  They found a machete like object in their back yard.  I found out how good my neighbors are.  Those who saw the police car came over to be sure that everything was OK.  Am I blessed - or WHAT!!!

Quiet the rest of the day.   Had a nice talk with Bart tonight.

Now I am ready to rest.   Am fighting a bit of a physical problem.  Nothing serious, but uncomfortable.  Only mention it because I love getting prayed for:)

Love you all

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: