Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I am sure you get bored with me.  My days are much the same. 

Today was rather lovely, weather wise,  a bit hot and muggy but not bad.

I went to Mass and Bible Study this morning    We had a lively discussion on how we expect God to answer our prayers.   Just like in business:) we have to remember that when we do only what is required of us, we cannot expect big rewards:)

 It was a wonderful day for me as far as communication.  Two of my dear friends from my Wisconsin life called me and we had such good talks.    I miss all my friends and when they call ME, I know that the friendship meant something.  They called at different times too   Whoo Hoo so I did not have to cut someone off OR call back and take a chance of missing them.

Barb stopped by this evening too so my evening was full.   I am so blessed.    She had her hair done to day and it looked GORGEOUS.   So soft and flattering.

She saw what I have been working on for the "President's Challenge" for the quilt show that the Wichita Mountain Quilt Guild does.  She likes it.  And she showed me her plan.  Boy are We GOOD>

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: