Thursday, September 29, 2016

A gorgeous day in Lawton.  The temps were in the mid 70s and so perfect.

I was home most of the day.   Only had one errand. late this afternoon which took all of 20 minutes.   I love my little house so this is OK.

I had a lot of "business" to attend to.   Banking, wash, some cleaning.   I have contacted a person recommended by Barbara who cleans houses.   The previous person was not working out.   She did a nice cleaning but I could not rely on her to be here when I expected her and was getting too sucked into her personal problems.  My cleaning lady should be just lat.

I can't believe that in two weeks, I will be interacting with many of my Celtic friends from so many years when I go to IBAM.  I miss my friends from there.

The past two days have brought several calls from that time of my life and it makes me feel that my efforts there are not for naught.   (That is a funny phrase but I kind of like it.)

I worked on the President's Challenge for the Wichita Mountain quilt shoe and my quilt that will take forever.

Tomorrow is a another quiet day.    I have ( you know me) set several goals so I will not be bored.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: