Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Wow.   A busy day.

I was supposed to get a haircut at 10AM.   Went to the shop and noone was there.  Tried to call the number on the card and got no answer and no answering machine.  WHAT IS WITH THESE LAWTON HAIRDRESSERS?

Good thing, though.  I got home just in time to get the call from Shields Plumbing.   They came and replaced my water heater.   I am so relieved. Still have some wood to be drying out in the closet that the unit is in, but all is good.

I got an email from this city's writers club again.  They met tonight, so I tried again.  This time there were of us and there are a couple of others so I feel it will be worth going to.   Interesting readings from the members and nice idea on things to do.   I read the introduction to my new book.

So home again, it is 9:30PM and I am tired.  I had an awful night last night.  Woke up in the middle of the night with every muscle and joint aching which makes it impossible to really rest.   Hope tonight is better.   At least if I get too bad, I now have hot water and can soak in the tub.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: