Friday, September 09, 2016

WELL.   Nicky had his dental work done today.    I have to laugh.  When I was a child, a dog was happy to have a place to sleep and food every day.   When my kids were young, you made sure your dogs had all their shots and a place to sleep every day.

Now we do dental for our pets.   I have, from my previous veterinarian in Sheboygan County WI, a picture ID of my Nicky.  it has his picture and all  his vital information.  My Mother thought it was hysterical that my pets had picture IDS.  She did not get her first picture ID until she was in her late 80s.   She never drove, and until you needed a picture ID in order to fly somewhere, it was not needed.Think about it.  A simple, trusting age.

We are supposed to get rain tonight.   A welcome rain.  Tomorrow I am going on a buss tour to Oklahoma Amish Country for a Quilt show with Barbara and here mother.   Should be fun.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: