Thursday, September 08, 2016

I was home ALL day today.   Made my Nicky mighty happy.    It was hot - heat index over 100 degrees again.   Humid too.

I made a batch of Jambalaya today.  It is good.  Now I have four meals in the freezer, so no preparation of big meals is out for me for a while.   Anybody hungry?  I have chili, stew, Jambalaya and pea soup.  Glad to have you over any time.

Worked on the quilt that will be going on my bed for a while.

This afternoon, Bart came over to visit and to take me for a ride in his new car.  I am BAD.  I forgot what it is but he is easier able to get into and out of it and it drives more comfortably for him.  I am always glad for somebody in the house.   

My brother, George, called while he was on the phone with somebody and George and I had a nice visit too.  I am twice blessed.

Have to take Nicky's water away at 8PM.  I am to take him for his dental work at 7AM in the morning.  At least, that was my agreement with Meadowland, I missed a call from them asking if I was "Still bringing him in" tonight.   I specifically said that I did not want him to spend a night in a kennel.  I have to find another hair dresser as of this week, do I need a new vet too?  What is wrong with this place?

Pray for your poor befuddled friend.

Dia dhuit
Mary




No comments: