Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Hot and muggy again today.  I thought I would be coming to a place with dry heat.   Little did I know.   Humidity makes me ache.

Today I went to Mass and Bible Study.   A great session this morning.   We are a lively group.

Got home just in time to welcome the gentleman who installed my new storm door in the front.  Not, if it ever cools down, I can air my house out.    It really looks good.  I got one with a big window/screen area so lots of light will come in.

Mary came to clean today.   A good thing.  She could not come on Saturday and I will be gone this coming Saturday to an Amish Quilt event.

So an altogether BUSY day.   Nicky is totally exhausted from trying to protect me this afternoon.

I did a bit more straightening out in the garage.  All the wet stuff is dealt with and I will get most of the trash out tomorrow.   Wouldn't you know, they have trash pickup twice a week, but Monday, being Labor Day was off.   So I had to wait.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: