Monday, September 19, 2016

An unseasonably hot day.  MY thermometer said that it was 104degrees.  The weatherpersons said that 105 was the heat index.   Who cares.   It was HOT.

I was able to be indoors in air conditioning all day so am truly blessed.  

It was a quiet day.  I went to the drug store and to the grocery store this morning.  

My friend, Janet, called shortly after lunch.  We had a great visit.   I miss all my friends.  

Bart and Barb were in Oklahoma City today for a back evaluation so I went over to let Lily and Leo out around two.   They would have been fine, but it is no trouble for me to go over and break up their day.   I enjoy them anyway.

Worked on the big quilt and the president's challenge as far as quilting.

Must start fitting in writing more.   I am out of the habit.  And need to get back into it.

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

No comments: