Thursday, September 22, 2016

Well, I went to see the doctor today.  I have had an itchy rash on my upper arms.   No where else, Just my upper arms.   I have been trying to heal it myself but it has been a week now.   The nurse practitioner and I have come to the conclusion that when I raked out the leaves from the shed in my back yard, there must have been spores there that landed and gave me the rash.  I have meds that should clear it up.   I HATE it.  Guess I should not be doing yard work:)

Bart came over today and had lunch with me.   I had made Green Meatballs and since Barb hates pea soup, this seems like a nice treat for Bart and me.   We had a nice visit.   I much prefer having meals with other people.

Tomorrow is a quiet day.  Bart may have me run an errand with him.  

The sound is out on my computer.   I am going crazy trying to get it to work again.

Dia DHuit

Mary


No comments: