Friday, September 16, 2016

I don't know why, every interest that I have has to have a meeting in the same week, but this is what happened.

Quilt Guild on Monday, Writer's Club on Tuesday, Bible Study on Wednesday and Celtic Club on Thursday.     

Am I getting involved. OR WHAT.  Dick would have been holding me back.   Actually it is the timing, not the interests.   (I mean that, Dick!!!)   Hopefully, I will be able to spread things out a bit.   But it did work.

I am meeting good people and getting involved. 

Today was great.  I saw Dr. Toy and my bones are not too bad considering the weather.   I had a furnace maintenance done and my lawn mowed.   Tomorrow I have NOTHING.   What a relief.  

Actually, Mary will come to clean, but I don't have to do anything except let her in for that:)

Time is winding down.   I am tired.   It looks like the condo may close a bit early.   That would be nice.   It will be pleasant not to be paying a house payment again.   I spent part of this afternoon sorting receipts.  Each year I do the same thing  throw them into a folder and then about this time of the year realize that I have a spider's web and sort.  Tee Hee.  Must be an easier way.

Talked to Leslie today.  We always have a lot to talk about.  They are doing well and have a full house, as Sara and her husband Jon, and Joh and Sara's son Matthew are staying there.   I got to talk to Sara's Jon the other day and was impressed.  He seems like a sweetheart and loves our Sara.



Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: