Monday, September 12, 2016

Just got back from Quilt Guild meeting.   It is fun to do that and I get to do it with Barb.   We had a quilt judge go over the criteria and steps they go through in judging quilts at the shows.   The Wichita Mountain Guild (the one Barb and I belong to) has a show every other year and February 2017 is the next one.    I am working on the President's Challenge and will enter a wall hanging or two in the show.   FUN.

I was busy all day.   Made reservations for the hotel in Chicago, hand quilted a bit, paid some bills, just generally a busy day.   Did not finish all my list until after 3PM.

Tomorrow I will be getting the papers for the sale of the condo notorized and sent back to Alison.   The condo will close on the 30th.   Then I can pay this place off and be done with all of that.   Whew.

It was muggy today and tomorrow will be the same but then it is supposed to cool down a bit.   Actually, it was cool when Nicky and I walked this morning.   That was REALLY nice.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: