Saturday, May 21, 2016

It is a Happy One

It has been a VERY happy birthday.  

Bart and Barb and I spent the whole afternoon together driving down to Wichita Falls for a shopping trip.   Barb and I fabric shopped (sweet Bart waited patiently).   We got to Hancock Fabrics and found that they are closing and selling everything at extreme discount.   So I have the batting and backing for a UFO quilt top that I have assembled since I have been here.     It will be my new bedspread.

We had dinner at a really nice Mexican restaurant.

Before we left this afternoon, I had flowers delivered from Richard and Brenda and came home to a live arrangement from Leslie and Bill.     Cards all over the place.   I am well loved.

Tomorrow I will try to figure out how to upload pictures.

In the meantime, thank you all.   I love you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: