Sunday, May 22, 2016

A lovely day.  

Went to the 8:30AM Mass.   I am glad that the morning Mass here is that early.   I prefer going to Mass on Sunday.   St. St. John's I went on Saturday evening because the Mass was at 10AM and it was too late in the day in my liking.   Boy, am I ever picky.

The rest of the day at home.    It was quiet.   Jeff called to wish me Happy Birthday.   He knew he was a day late, but we don't care. 

Then, I spent the afternoon sewing and then prepared dinner for Bart and Barb and me.   I had picked up some swordfish in Wichita Falls and invited them to join me for the feast.   I got to eat with someone else two days in a row.   It is a lot more fun with someone to talk to.  

Guess that is all.   This week is looking rather quiet, except for Wednesday when I have Bible Study AND  Bart is going with me to an optician to have my new glasses made.  

Have a great week.  Can't believe that it is almost Memorial Day.  We are supposed to be having more rain for the first three days of this week.   Will it never end?

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: