Thursday, May 26, 2016

A wonderfully productive day.

It was rather warm but not hot and a little humid but we did not get any rain.   Looks pretty dry tonight too, at least her in Lawton.

I made a pot of chicken dumpling soup to take to Bart and Barb tomorrow.   Remember to pray for a successful surgery.  Barb has surgery on her knee in the morning.  They have to be there by 9AM.

I also started on assembling the book of "Poems" Psalms" that will be written by the Bible Study at Holy Family.   We did this at Blessed Trinity when we studied Psalms so I  suggested that we do it here.   Guess who has the job of getting it all assembled?   Dick always said I had "Pick Me" on my forehead and since I was the one who suggested it, it is logical anyway.   I enjoy things like this.  It is fun.   I already have 1/3 of the participants poem/psalms and have another week to collect.  

Bless you all.    Until tomorrow.

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: