Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hot and humid

I was promised hot and DRY when I moved here:)    Hot and dry would be much easier on the arthritic joints.    It was in the high 80s and humid as heck.

Bart says just wait.   Hot and dry will come and the 80s will seem cool.

Had Bible Study today, so went to morning Mass also.   We are studying Psalms, so I suggested that the participants writ a Psalm or poem and said that I would put it into a booklet of OUR Psalms as we did in the Blessed Trinity Bible Study.   The Psalms are rolling in so I will get to work on the format. 

After I left there, I picked up Bart and we went to lunch at Applebees.  Both had salads that were delicious.  Bart took me to his friend Steve's Optical store so I could get my upgraded glasses ordered.  Then we went to the Mall and I got my phone fixed.   I had dropped it and cracked the screen.  Now it if fixed AND I bought a case to provide protection from that , hopefully.   Oklahoma has not been easy on me as far as phones.   Remember?   I dropped one into the toilet a couple months ago.

Got a call from my friend Janet this morning just before I left home.  Then my friend, Pat, called this afternoon.  She saw the picture of Mom and me in an ad for the Meals on Wheels June a Palooza event and thought of me.   
Finally, niece Suzi called to wish  me a belated birthday and to just talk.   I feel loved.

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: