Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy St. Erwann's Day

Happy St. Erwann's Day to Everyone. St. Erwann (aka Yves or Ito of Kermartin) is one of two Patron Saints of Brittany. He is also the patron saint of lawyers.

Today I was home all day.   Thank the Lord that I had that option as it was raining most of the day.

I know that I will be looking back on to these cool days as Oklahoma summers come upon me, but sure would like some sun.

I have been on a baking frenzy lately.   Must be nervous and not really aware of it.    I have scones, beer bread and corn bread for bread choices in this house.   Totally ridiculous for one person.  Thank God for freezers.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the chiropractor.  I am only seeing him once a week now - Soon as needed.

Talked to Bobbie today.  Needed someone to talk to and missed Bobbie.  Also later, I called Nora.

Must be needing a voice.   Dick was so quiet, but I miss his specialness.   I know,  specialness is not q word.   I can make them up if I want to.   He was my sounding board.  Patsy Cline's "I'm back in baby's arms." brought me to tears the other day.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: