Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Guess I dropped out for a few days, eh?

Just got busy.   Taking care of the two houses took more time than I planned and I would be tired when I settled.   Bart and Barb arrived safely home at about on Sunday evening.

Exhausted, full of stories and glad to be home.    Doggies and kitties were so glad to see them.   Actually, Kitch ignored them until they went to bed and then came in and read them the riot act.

I have been busy yesterday and today also.  I went to the department of Creative Living and have the date set for the first meeting of the Celtic group I am trying to start.  They finally contacted me last week.  I had decided to look elsewhere if I hadn't heard from them by the time the kids were back.   We will have the first gathering on June 16th and meet every third Thursday after that if we get any interest.   I figure on a Tea with an introduction to the idea and a presentation on Bloomsday and James Joyce.

Tonight I went to writers club again.   Don't know how it will work out but there were again three others, one new to me as Joe is now gone.   I will go for a while anyway.  It did get me writing a bit.

Tomorrow is bible study.   I am looking forward to that.

Nicky went to his first Veterinarian appointment here for his heartworm test and meds.   He is fine otherwise and has been subdued all the rest of the day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: