Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday.   A typical no appointment Thursday.   So, I came home at 9AM and except for going to clean litter box and let puppies out, worked on things around here.

There was a storm last night.  It didn't cause any difficulty in northwest Lawton, where Bart and Barb and I live, but in Geronimo, where Adam and Lexie (Barb's son and daughter in law and the parents of Adria and Abbie) there was HAIL.   Large and awful hail.   It even broke a window in the house.   The girls are with Bart and Barb in California, and (Thank God) Adam and Lexie are OK but what a scare.

I am heading back over to to Bart and Barb's soon.   They are leaving California tomorrow and plan on being home late on Sunday, so two more nights after tonight.    Poor Nicky is so confused and will be confused all over again when they come home.     I think he will be relieved.

I gave him a bath today and made an appointment with a veterinary clinic for his heartworm test.   Time to find him his doctor.

That is the day.    So far, I feel like I am in a protected part of Oklahoma and of Lawton as far as weather.   Hope it will stay that way.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: