Sunday, February 21, 2016

This has been a gentle day.

I went to Mass at 8:30AM.  Then I stopped at the grocery store to be sure that I had what I needed in case I needed to feed people.

As it turned out, Barbara has a  fever today and is not going ANYWHERE.   She needs to let her body heal and get strong.  

I cooked some rabbit that my friend, Jerry Coenan gave me before I left Wisconsin.  I thought I had better cook it before it became freezer burned.  Boy is it good.  I have enough for a meal or two so if you want to join me tomorrow or the next day, just let me know.    


Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment.  Slowly, things are falling into place.   After the dentist, I just need a doctor.   Unless something comes up, I already have an appointment for my "wellness exam", with Humana.   Hopefully   all will stay stable until I have that exam.   Except for arthritic pains, I am feeling quite healthy - Thank God.

I don't miss the cold, but I miss the nearness to my family and friends in Wisconsin .  Know that I love you all and miss your nearness.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: