Saturday, February 20, 2016


Another day in the 80s.   Unusual even for Oklahoma, the weather reports are saying.   This is the last of the unseasonable warmth they predict, so I must prepare for some cooler weather. 

I got the car washed today and put my brand new Oklahoma license plate on it.   Now, as I have my driver's license also, I am truly a resident of this state.  

I hung a few more pictures in my office today.   Slowly but surely things are becoming more homelike.

My office is still shambles.   Actually things are sorted, but there are far too many piles.   I need to get pared down and am gradually doing that as the settling in becomes taken care of.

Tomorrow, Sunday.    I will go to the 8:30AM Mass and have the rest of the day.   Bart and/or Barb are going to help me get my printer online.   I can only get so far without instructions.

In two weeks, I will be in Texas for the Dallas Irish Fest.   George and Betsy are also coming to Plano.  I may have told you that but I am so excited that I will see them along with Leif, Nora, Stenn and Bing.   AND an Irish fix too.

Dia dhuit\

Mary   

No comments: