Monday, February 15, 2016

Today, I met my new chiropractor, Dr. Toy.    He seems very nice and did adjust me.   I was really out of whack so hopefully will feel better now.    He will check on Friday to see how things have stabilized.

I was home the rest of the day.   Now that I have my ice maker hooked up, I am able to put pots and pans and dishes in the lower cabinets.   I was avoiding that because I would have just had to take them out for Nate to work anyway.    I have lights working on the garage too.   Yippee.  

Two young neighbors were supposed to come by today, as it is Washington's Birthday and a school holiday, to rake.   They stopped last week and asked if they could do jobs like that to as one of them said. "Keep them off the streets."    But they did not show up so I am figuring that this is not going to work.   I have another source to take care of the lawns, but would not mind having the neighbor youth doing it.  Oh well.

Did get a lot put away and even hung a couple of paintings here and there.  

Tomorrow, Marlies and I are going to drive to Wichita Falls, TX so that I can go to Wells and deposit some checks and get some cash.    I am also frightfully low on cash and need to get to a bank.   It is only because of the move that I have checks to deposit, so this will not be a usual problem.   There are after all ATMS everywhere.

I am watching the Westminster Dog Show.   I do like that, though lots of people don't.   I find it fun.
   

So another busy day tomorrow.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: