Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Today, Marlies,  Barb's Mom (I think you all know that) guided me down to Wichita Falls, TX so that I could get to a Wells Fargo Bank.   I had three checks to be deposited and did want to know where the bank is.    We left at about 8:30AM and were back shortly after 11AM so Marlies was able to make a luncheon with her friends.    She is a good friend to have around here.  

So it took only a little over two hours including my time in the bank.  I do know that there is a marvelous grocery store somewhere in Wichita Falls also.   So as I can do most things online and if I get as smart as my smart phone, can even deposit checks online, it will not be inconvenient at all not to have a branch in Oklahoma.

I am continuing with my putting things away and organizing.    It seems endless.  I ordered a workbench from Walmart for the garage that I will have by the end of the month.  It just seems more practical than piling everything on shelves with no way to spread out.   I found one that is not too expensive and will easily suit my needs.

Tomorrow, Bart and I are going to see about getting my auto and drivers licenses taken car of.   I also need to apply for the homestead credit that Oklahoma has which will help with RE taxes.

I did register to vote - just in time too.   So now I do have a government ID with my OK address on it.
 Guess that makes it official.

A few things are going up on the walls as I feel comfortable with them.   

So things are falling into place.

I am already involved in a church group (albeit, the class is only during lent, but will lead to something, I know.)  and Barb's quilt group.    Perhaps that will encourage me to finish the half finished projects in tubs all around.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: