Monday, February 22, 2016

I have met my new dentist.   I had my first appointment this morning and will go back on March 9 for cleaning and to start replacing the cap that popped off while I was flossing just before I left Wisconsin.  As I am not experiencing any pain, he did not want to fix it as he could not have followed up on it.   As it turns out, it will be cheaper here anyway.

P. S.  Flossing is dangerous:)

Bart was at the house when I got home from the dentist.  We worked on getting my printer communicating with my computer.   We did get them talking but It would not print?

He had to leave for an appointment so we suspended our efforts.   Then I called HP because I was having trouble getting my ink ordering plan in place (found out it was a simple error on my part for THAT)  The person, Jeff, that I got on the line fixed EVERYTHING.  I can print and scan and am all registered.   Yippee.

Then I went across the street to the Target Mall and got a halter for Nicky so that I can take him for walks on busy streets.    He can slip out of his collar, and I was afraid to take him on any busy streets.  His neck is so big compared to his little head.   Now he can be safe.   I also picked up Erin and John's wedding present and some printer paper at Target.  

So a busy day again.

We are supposed to get some much needed rain tonight and the warm weather is over for a while.

A quote from Grandma Bowser (My Mom's Mom for those of who who might not know, though most of us are family.  "Words left unsaid will fall back dead, but once they are said, not even God can take them back."

Dia Dhuit


Mary

No comments: