Friday, January 29, 2016

I think the last of the workmen have been here.   I now have TV too.

They came at 8AM.    I spent the morning working around him.    He was very efficient and helpful.   The rest of the day I unpacked and put things away.

Marlise, Barb's Mom, came by with some information for me after lunch and we had a nice visit.   A welcome break for me.

I did some book work too.

Then at about 5:30PM I went over to eat leftover pizza with Bart and Barb.   Barb hurt her knee this morning and went to the doctor after work.   Nothing on the x rays but they are scheduling an MRI.   She is in a lot of pain.   Good thing it is a weekend.   Hopefully she will rest that knee.

Now it is late enough for me to be ready for bed.

No news from my Todd.  I will call Vikki and him tomorrow.   Prayers are so gratefully accepted.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: