Thursday, January 28, 2016

Another day.   I got a lot done.

Most of the dishes are in the cupboards.   I bought the last of the things I need.   I have things ready for my TV hookup.

Obviously, my computer is working.  

I figure by Monday, I may feel normal again.   It does feel like home.   It is new to hear the artillery from Ft. Sill almost every day but I knew about it from previous visits.

Nicky seems really quite content.   I think that with familiar furniture and beds and all and ME, he is content.   He does like his yard, but makes me nervous when he gets too excited as I begin to think that perhaps critters are out there.  So far no sign of them however.

So tomorrow the TV service will be hooked up, then I am "fully serviced"?

FYI:   My nephew, Todd Hiner's home burned down yesterday morning.   Please pray for him and his children.   Everybody, including Dick Johnston, got out safely, thought Dick is in the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation (I think).  They lost everything material and a couple of pets which will be devastating , as we all know.   It is hard enough to lose them to natural causes.

Anyway.  Pray hard.   My Todd is a special guy.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: